Happy Chinese NIU Year
HAPPY CHINESE NIU (NEW) YEAR!
I really enjoyed myself during the two days. Met up with relatives and not forgetting my loveliest cousins that I'm proud to say that I'm close with. Loved.
CNY eve was pretty much a simple fare. Mum prepared the necessary for the steamboat dinner while my brother and I went shopping around the town before heading home for dinner. Then we stayed home to watch the tele till late. One thing about tele, all the shows clashes - channel 5, 8 & U!
First day of CNY!
Woke up around 9 plus to get prepared. Then we headed over to my grandma's place to visit her. She was down with a flu and had to take a rest at home. Then went over to my grandpa's place where I got to see, FOR THE FIRST TIME, my cousin Tina in a skirt on CNY. How nice is that! Plus, I'm the one who got her the skirt. I'm sweet or what? HAHA. What's CNY without photos? We took a handful. Too bad I miss the chance to meet cousin Jess, Jaclyn and Chester. They went over to their grandma place to celebrate their Aust Aunt birthday. Oh well. Headed to temple and went to 5th grand uncle place which is super crowded. Many of the grand uncles came. It's so heart-warming. Then went to visit my grand aunt and we took a family portrait. Sweet huh? We were done with all that visiting so headed to cousin Tina's place. Then my dad and her dad taught us (brother, me, her) to play Mahjong. Finally got the grasp of the game. And FINALLY i get to see my cousins and we took more photos and had so much fun laughing, playing and eating. OOps. We left her place around 10 plus. Super exhausted and tired. That's pretty much what went on the first day. Will post the pictures soon. =)
Second day of CNY!
Every year on this day, all relatives will come over to my place for steamboat. Our own tradition. HAHA. Mum and dad began preparing and almost done when I woke up. Imagine how early they got up. Anyway, around 1 they started pouring in. Had steamboat outside of the house since there's too much pple inside. Then I prepared and went off to meet my e1 mates to visit Mr Ben Tan. Our e1 tradition, without fail. As usual, pple were late which is our culture. Oh well. Then we walked there and guess what, I have zero idea which level was it. After walking up and down, we finally found the unit. Great time spent chatting with them and Mr Tan. I must mentioned this! And not forgetting my eye candy, BRIAN TAN (Ben Tan's son). Cute and handsome as ever. =) Played with him. He's one cute little boy that gave names to each and everyone of us and hyperactive. Around 6 plus, we left with Mr Tan and Brian. Parted with them at the MRT station and walked home to the arms of my cousins who happily went jogging with my dad and came back around 8pm. Had dinner with them and my little uncle, who is like 17 years old and I have to call him UNCLE!!! Anyway, we were so bloated that we decided to go to the garden for a walk and more photos. Let's just say we did some stupid and ridiculous photoshoot.
Time like these sure past quickly. I'm missing them (cousins and e1s) all.
Let's meet up soon again.
Loved and take care.
PS: Will upload the photos soon. =)
CNY eve was pretty much a simple fare. Mum prepared the necessary for the steamboat dinner while my brother and I went shopping around the town before heading home for dinner. Then we stayed home to watch the tele till late. One thing about tele, all the shows clashes - channel 5, 8 & U!
First day of CNY!
Woke up around 9 plus to get prepared. Then we headed over to my grandma's place to visit her. She was down with a flu and had to take a rest at home. Then went over to my grandpa's place where I got to see, FOR THE FIRST TIME, my cousin Tina in a skirt on CNY. How nice is that! Plus, I'm the one who got her the skirt. I'm sweet or what? HAHA. What's CNY without photos? We took a handful. Too bad I miss the chance to meet cousin Jess, Jaclyn and Chester. They went over to their grandma place to celebrate their Aust Aunt birthday. Oh well. Headed to temple and went to 5th grand uncle place which is super crowded. Many of the grand uncles came. It's so heart-warming. Then went to visit my grand aunt and we took a family portrait. Sweet huh? We were done with all that visiting so headed to cousin Tina's place. Then my dad and her dad taught us (brother, me, her) to play Mahjong. Finally got the grasp of the game. And FINALLY i get to see my cousins and we took more photos and had so much fun laughing, playing and eating. OOps. We left her place around 10 plus. Super exhausted and tired. That's pretty much what went on the first day. Will post the pictures soon. =)
Second day of CNY!
Every year on this day, all relatives will come over to my place for steamboat. Our own tradition. HAHA. Mum and dad began preparing and almost done when I woke up. Imagine how early they got up. Anyway, around 1 they started pouring in. Had steamboat outside of the house since there's too much pple inside. Then I prepared and went off to meet my e1 mates to visit Mr Ben Tan. Our e1 tradition, without fail. As usual, pple were late which is our culture. Oh well. Then we walked there and guess what, I have zero idea which level was it. After walking up and down, we finally found the unit. Great time spent chatting with them and Mr Tan. I must mentioned this! And not forgetting my eye candy, BRIAN TAN (Ben Tan's son). Cute and handsome as ever. =) Played with him. He's one cute little boy that gave names to each and everyone of us and hyperactive. Around 6 plus, we left with Mr Tan and Brian. Parted with them at the MRT station and walked home to the arms of my cousins who happily went jogging with my dad and came back around 8pm. Had dinner with them and my little uncle, who is like 17 years old and I have to call him UNCLE!!! Anyway, we were so bloated that we decided to go to the garden for a walk and more photos. Let's just say we did some stupid and ridiculous photoshoot.
Time like these sure past quickly. I'm missing them (cousins and e1s) all.
Let's meet up soon again.
Loved and take care.
PS: Will upload the photos soon. =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home